Friday, December 10, 2004

Stag Party

A Stag Party's on its way tonight and I was designated to make it interesting.

I've decided to offer them something they have not experienced yet. A dancing routine just like what you see in the clubs and at the same time they will be offering services. Yup! Its part of the experience.

With the unknown budget that the group is offering and the time frame they gave (add to that the help that you get), I would say that I did a wonderful job. I have my fears and have to accept that "Its really not easy to please everyone."

I remember my good friend always tell me to "manage your expectations!" In this light, my objective was to give a different kind of experience to the groom. And I was able to deliver. Thats what matters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home