Monday, May 30, 2005

Shag Bag!!!

Some of my male friends were discussing a few days back about getting laid. We agreed that men and women think alike. At times, both need to free themselves from their sexual drives. Would you agree?

I have created a scene in my mind where men and women would flaunt their desire to make out. If men could easily identify women with urges, they woould have avoided the instance of getting slapped.

Then I remembered the "Shag Bag" http://www.brandchannel.com/careers_profile.asp?cr_id=54

Yup! a small purse whose contents are 4 condoms, lubricants, gel and breath mints.

Put in a bottle of BLISS Personal Lubricant, I say. Add a little massage oil to make your night a lot more interesting.

Flaunt it around, wherever you would be girls. And I tell you, if the guy knows whats inside, you'll have a good lay tonight!

...And, what a wonderful night that would be... for both!



heheheh... condom, lubricant, breath mints, and maybe a sensual liquid soap as foreplay

Hmmm... not far out. it may come true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home