Sunday, February 20, 2005

Introduce Yourself

What strikes me most about this ceratin book is about creating a good "SOUND BITE." Because people does not have time to hear the whole story; a good gist or summary of what you wanted to tell should get their attention.

Its like a one-liner on how you can distinguish yourself from the crowd. It should be short and can be written at the back of your calling card. If not, your idea, whatever you are selling, wouldn't get accross the person you are conversing with.

If ever you accidentally meet me, you'll hear me with this line

" Hi! my name is _____ and I'm a late-bloomer. Now, I'm in the ecstasy of experiencing pleasure while working. Can I introduce you into experiencing BLISS?"

Sounds a bit cheezy, but this is what I have in mind --- as of the moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home