Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Change is Inevitable

"Uncertainty is the only thing to be sure of"

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

The first two quotes of Tom Peters' book Re-Imagine!.

These two quotes struck me. And was further given explanation as I read the book. It make clear to me on how the world is changing... eg. the way war was fought; where a unit of 5 or ten men can inflict the same damage by a thousand.

Halfway reading the book, I am truly amazed on how he sees things in a different perspective. How he compares, or contrast, the previous ("was") from the present ("is") at the end of each chapter.

Yes! I'm only halfway form finishing this book. But I'm learning a lot... a history about changes... on something new...today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home