Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SALES

In business, I thought its all about margins and profit. So, i assumed that offering a promising product and giving great margins is a sure win in closing deals...its not the .

I thought everything was about balancing the equation. You give and you shall receive. But then, as usual, which we never learned from school, someone always have the advantage. And they would really make use of it.... to any extent.

Yup! In SALES, you perspire blood. You rub shoulders with a total stranger. If they ask for more, you work it out. If they go for your leg, give it to them. If they want whats in between... am not sure if i can give that.. but you know what I'm talking about. You'll give them everything until you close the deal.

Some people...and theres a lot of them. Where do they come from?

Well, just as my friend told me, in SALES, you sell almost everything. And every product shouldbe bundled with a good package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home