Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Concerned Condom User

Let me share to you an inquiry I have received yesterday:

"I'm a 21-year-old straight male and I've been sexually active with my girlfriend (my first and only partner) for about three years. My question is about condom breakage. We've never had a break. I think. After sex we almost always notice a thick white substance not totally unlike my come. She says it's from her but sometimes I'm concerned about breakage. Also, I get really freaked out whenever my girlfriend suddenly grimaces in pain while we're doing it. She just tells me that she's hurting. I can't seem to remember doing anything different or using anything different when we did it before. I just accidentally saw your blog and hoped that you have answers for this. Please quell my fears and tell me what action to take." CONCERNED ABOUT CONDOMS

In my experience, a broken condom tears quite significantly, sometimes disengaging and lodging in the vagina. (I don't mean to add to your agitation. It is usually very easy to get it out.)

Popular birth controls are condoms, xxxxxxxx and pills. I will just assume that you and your partner are only using condoms.

You have to understand this: women self-lubricate themselves, but every day is not the same for them. Its human biology. "Not getting wet" does not mean that women are not excited with their partner. There are just times women lacks these body fluids. Is your girlfriend taking pills? Pills have side effects... which contributes to vaginal dryness. The hurting would either come from the two reasons.

Its really nice to hear form a guy how concerned he is for his girlfriend. I suggest always bring with you some lubricant. You'll never know when she would be hurting again. At least you're prepared. I would suggest you use a water based lubricant... for this type of lubricant are latex or condom friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home