Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I like it too!

I received this message from my mobile phone earlier.

“Where can I buy Bliss Personal Lubricant? My husband and I used it when we check in a hotel, we like it.” --+639217232****

Yes! Another success in making them try BLISS.

Well, for your information, BLISS is currently available in Metro Manila for a while… 8 selected TOTAL gas convenience stores… 6 novelty/sex shops around the area… and yes, at 6 motels/hotels in Pasig area.

I know you have lots of suggested stores for BLISS. But those which you have in mind, I’m pretty sure that I have presented the product to them. I concur, and some say, that these are the people afraid to try out new things and explore.

Comments mentioned above, fattens my heart. Soon, people shall be asking for this product. Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home